This notice is given to the processing of personal data subject to Italian law on protection of personal data. The text is compatible with art. 13 D. Decree Law of December 30 june 2003, n. 196 "Code of Personal Data Protection".
wish to inform you:
1) that personal data you provide during registration are processed in accordance with the aforementioned law and confidentiality obligations therein;
2) that processing of personal data means any operation or set of operations, carried out without the help of electronic means, concerning the collection, recording, organization, storage, consulting, development, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, dissemination, erasure and destruction of data, even if not registered in a database;
3) that the data are treated for institutional purposes, connected or instrumental to our company such as filing, processing, billing, customer management and, in particular:
- A) comply with legal obligations regarding civil, tax, accounting, etc.. for administrative management of the relationship you have established with our company;
- B) to fulfill contractual obligations, technical support and technical information and after-sales service;
- C) undertaking market and statistical research, marketing and references relative to the goods of the Pharmacy Ettore Florio Snc;
- D) for the execution of promotional initiatives in general, in the interest of the user's Pharmacy Ettore Florio Snc;
5) that the data are collected and recorded in our data base to allow access only to persons authorized by Farmacia Ettore Florio Snc, can be treated in compliance with the aforementioned purposes, within the Farmacia Ettore Florio Snc or may be disclosed outside in:
- a) related companies, subsidiaries, affiliated to the Farmacia Ettore Florio Snc;
- b) business partners of Farmacia Ettore Florio Snc (producers, suppliers, carriers and freight forwarders, etc.).
- c) companies making inquiries concerning the scope of customer satisfaction.
You have the right to obtain confirmation:
- a) the origin of personal data;
- b) the purposes and methods of treatment;
- c) the logic applied in case of treatment with electronic instruments;
- d) the identity of the owner, manager and the designated representative;
- e) subjects or categories of persons to whom personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents.
- a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
- b) erasure, anonymization or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which data were collected or subsequently processed;
- c) certification that the operations in letters a) and b) have been disclosed, including their contents, to those to whom the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
- a) for legitimate reasons the processing of personal data, if pertinent to the purpose of collection;
- b) the processing of personal data for purposes of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market surveys or commercial communication.
The data are processed using instruments that guarantee security and confidentiality. The data are stored in the database residing at the premises of the Company. The Owner has appointed a safety officer who is responsible for design, build and maintain the security measures provided by articles 31 and 33 of Legislative Decree.
Please note the rules above.